Sustainable Campus Operations
The second course of the Advanced Certificate in Campus Sustainable Innovation, Sustainable Campus Operations, gives you an in-depth view of key sustainable campus operations topics, including green building, energy management, waste and recycling, water use and quality, health and safety, transportation, and dining services. Explore the trends, key issues and strategies that relate to the various everyday operations on campus.
- The Campus, Climate Change and Carbon Accounting
- Campus Energy Management
- Socially and Environmentally Responsible Purchasing and Sustainable Supply Chain Management
- Waste and Recycling on Campus
- Campus Water Use and Water Quality
- Campus Green Building
- Campus Fleets and Transportation
- Campus Food and Dining Services
By the end of the session, you should be able to proficiently identify existing standards and best practices to improve campus sustainability, evaluate complex sustainability issues and recommend the optimal corresponding strategies.