Principles & Strategies for Campus Sustainability
As the first course of the Advanced Certificate in Campus Sustainable Innovation, Principles & Strategies for Campus Sustainability gives you a comprehensive review of the fundamentals and latest trends in sustainability. You will discover how to organize and lead student, employee and stakeholder engagement – skills which are especially critical in the campus setting – and how to maximize the efficiency of your campus operations using sustainable tactics and best practices.
- Defining Sustainability
- Sustainability Trends
- Case for and Examples of Sustainability in Higher Education
- Sustainability Planning and Implementation
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Leadership, Student and Employee Engagement
- Tracking Sustainability Progress
- Communicating Sustainability
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of campus sustainability planning and implementation, university- and community-wide engagement, tracking, reporting and other critical aspects of sustainability.