Campus Sustainability Best Practices & Implementation
The third and final course of the Advanced Certificate in Campus Sustainable Innovation, Campus Sustainability Best Practices & Implementation, demonstrates how to successfully implement and lead your own campus sustainability initiatives. Through models and assessments, you’ll discover established techniques for integrating sustainability into the curriculum.
- Organizing and Learning for Campus Sustainability
- Sustainability in the Curriculum
- Student Life and Sustainability
- The Campus and Community Working Together to Create Sustainability
- Applying Sustainability Across the Campus: University of Vermont
During the course, you’ll explore a wide range of advanced campus topics as they relate to engaging the campus community in sustainability, and master the issues, best practices and implementation strategies for both sustainable campus and community integration.