This course is designed for exceptional individual contributors who have been called or have taken the lead on a team or project level and have direct responsibility for guiding the work of others. You will use guided investigations, self-assessments and challenging problem-solving studies to develop your unique leadership style for success.
What You’ll Study
- Conceptual tools for understanding leadership effectiveness
- Guidelines for the transition from individual contributor to manager
- Insights into the relationships between leaders and followers
- The responsibilities of leaders to make timely decisions
- The constant challenge of managing and resolving conflict