Welcome North Florida Regional Medical Center Employees
We are happy to announce that we have partnered with the University Alliance Online to offer you the ability to earn your degree or professional certificate online. Now is the time to invest in your future just as many of your colleagues are doing. Tuition may be reimbursed if you are approved for NFRMC Tuition Reimbursement. Reimbursement will follow the tuition reimbursement policy. You must have a receipt for PAID tuition prior to being reimbursed. If you have any questions, please contact the Education department at 352-333-4752. The University Alliance has a group of program representatives dedicated to helping our employees with their individual educational needs and to help in the tuition assistance process. So, take control of your career and empower yourself by earning an associate’s, bachelor’s or master’s degree, or professional certificate from an accredited university.
Access The Nation’s Leading Universities Through University Alliance
University Alliance represents some of the nation's leading educational institutions, offering you the opportunity to earn skills and credentials to enhance your current position or advance to a different one!
University Alliance works with university professors to transform their classroom curricula into a dynamic online presentation designed to provide you with an optimal online learning experience.
- The classroom comes to you, so campus attendance is never required! You can access class 24/7 and there are no special login times or proctored exams.
- Online courses use the very latest e-learning technology, including instructor-led streaming video lectures, live sessions with virtual whiteboards, interactive online simulations, group study and sharing, and live chat rooms.
- 24/7 technical support to ensure an uninterrupted learning experience.
- Mobile access that allows you to learn wherever you are.
To receive more information about enrolling in an online program, click here or contact a dedicated program representative at 800-280-9918 .
New Degree and Certificate Programs
Be sure to bookmark this page for information about the latest online degree and certificate programs available for you!
- From Michigan State University: Multicourse certificate programs in Supply Chain Management, Strategic Leadership & Management, Hospitality Management
- From the University of Florida: Multicourse certificate programs in Essentials of Business with specializations in Leadership, HR Management, IT Management, and Marketing Management; individual courses in Tactical Leadership and Management.
- From Villanova University: Master of Public Administration
- From New England College: AA degrees in Liberal Studies and Business Administration; BA in Business Administration with concentrations in: Accounting, Computer Science, Management, Marketing; BA degrees in Criminal Justice, Psychology; BS in Healthcare Administration
A University Alliance Online representative periodically visits North Florida Regional Medical Center locations to conduct education information sessions and answer any questions. But you don’t have to wait for one of these sessions. You may contact a dedicated North Florida Regional Medical Center program representative now at 800-280-9918 to discuss your individual educational needs.
Visit this site often to learn about future educational events, or click here for more information.
Information in this presentation is subject to change without notice or obligation. The university reserves the right to change any provisions or requirements for degree and certificate programs. University Alliance Online® is a division of Bisk Education. ©2013 Bisk Education. All rights reserved.