Learn to Influence, Manage and Lead More Effectively!
Earn Your Executive Certificate Online
No matter where you live or what your schedule, you can develop or refine key interpersonal and business skills online with the same experts who teach at Notre Dame’s top-ranked Mendoza College of Business. Notre Dame offers certificate programs that sharpen your decision-making ability and make you a more effective communicator, manager and leader – distinguishing you in any industry!
Each program is made up of eight-week certificate courses, each building on the last in a step-by-step process. These courses are designed to quickly and effectively increase individual and organizational skill sets and success.
- Professional Certificate in Management
- Foundations of Management
- Critical Management Skills
- Executive Certificate in Leadership
- Foundations of Leadership
- Leadership Challenges
- Strategic Leadership
- Executive Certificate in Negotiation
- Negotiation Essentials
- Advanced Negotiations
- Strategies for Conflict Management
- Executive Certificate in Business Administration
- Principles of Business
- Disciplines of Business
- Applied Business Strategies
- Executive Certificate in Transformational Nonprofit Leadership
- Principles of Leading Transformational Nonprofits
- Leading Nonprofit Boards
- Fundraising & Grant Strategies
- Advanced Specialized Certificate in Intercultural Management
Each Notre Dame online program provides you with the skills and knowledge necessary to break into or get promoted within a career field that has income and advancement potential, plus the flexibility to transition into competitive industries.
With each program you will acquire new skills you can begin applying immediately and a new certificate that will serve as an important milestone. Students who successfully complete all courses within the program will receive their Professional Certificate in Management, Executive Certificate in Leadership, Executive Certificate in Negotiation, Executive Certificate in Business Administration, Executive Certificate in Transformational Nonprofit Leadership or an Advanced Specialized Certificate in Intercultural Management from the University of Notre Dame.
Earning a certificate demonstrates a solid understanding of core leadership skills and illustrates your career dedication to your peers, superiors and counterparts.